Keynotes & Presenting
Futurist K D Adamson is expert in the impact of new digital paradigms, the exponential growth of technologies, global megatrends and new generational mindsets on business and society.
From the future of work, healthcare, education and regulation to resource scarcity, privacy, prediction, cyber security, connectivity and transparency she identifies how the combinatorial effects of a range of technologies will transform our lives radically in the coming decades, and offers a visionary perspective on the threats and the opportunities we face.
The CEO of Futurenautics Group, member of The Futures Agency, author, presenter and keynote speaker, she has advised a diverse range of major companies and organisations from FMCG, pharma, and high-tech manufacturing, to consumer electronics, feature film, publishing, advertising, big brands, TV and media companies and the EU and is the world’s foremost ‘blue’ futurist in shipping & maritime.
She has an extraordinary breadth of understanding of the strategic global economic, business and emerging technology context for the rapid changes every industry is experiencing, and consults and inspires leaders towards new digital visions and transformations, in addition to working with start-ups, institutional investors and private equity, shaping the exponential organisations of the future.
Her mission is to identify and contextualise how the technology-enabled future will impact the lives and expectations of human beings, whilst equipping them with the information, insight and appetite to fully participate in its creation.
K D Adamson has appeared worldwide on stages and in print, online, on radio and television on major networks including ABC, Al Jazeera, BBC, Fox News, ITN, and NBC. She is represented for film, books and TV by Julian Friedmann at Blake Friedmann Literary, Film & TV agency in London, and by The Futures Agency and Eithne Jones at Speaker Ideas in Amsterdam for her worldwide speaking engagements.
K D Adamson - Keynote & Presenter
K D Adamson is an experienced and highly-rated keynote speaker, host, chair and presenter and works closely with event organisers to deliver show-stopping keynotes which really engage audiences. Frequently described as ‘inspirational’, Kate tailors every keynote to its audience, but some of the main themes and topics that Kate has covered for audiences globally are below.
Kate is also frequently asked to lead smaller, senior groups, customer councils, leadership and innovation summits for individual brands, companies and organisations, and also as part of industry-wide summits and conferences
For more information on availability and fees please get in touch.
The Future for Vertical Markets, Industries & Professions
K D Adamson has consulted and addressed a huge range of different market sectors and professions on the future they’re facing. The nature of her work means her topics are evolving daily.
Future of Business & Work
Innovation/Leadership/The DX economy/Transformation/Creating the digital vision for industries and companies/Gig Economy, exponential organisations/automation/people analytics, attitudes and managing cultural change
Future of Education
Future of Healthcare
Future of Law, Governance & Regulation
Future of Finance, Risk and Insurance
Future of Marketing, Advertising & PR
Cyber Security & Resilience
Future Smart Cities & Urban spaces
Future Intelligent Mobility
Future of Government & Public Services
Future of Space, Space Travel, Space Industries & Satellite
Future of Global Trade, Transport & Logistics
Future of Energy
Future of Media, TV, Films & Story Experiences
Future of Travel, Hotels & Hospitality
Future of Shipping & Maritime ‘Blue’ industries
Future ethics, morality and ideologies—religious & political
Industry 4.0 – new globalisation, the end of the mass market
List of topics
- Increases in computing power, Cloud and Edge computing, 3rd Platform, Intelligent Digital Mesh, SMAC technologies
- Connectivity – increases in speed and power enabling instant and perfect knowledge
- Sensors, microprocessors, robotics,
- Artificial Intelligence,
- Blockchain & Tokens
- Quantum Computing
- Compact Nuclear Fusion & Tokomak reactors
- Space – democratisation of access, off-planet settlements, asteroid mining, satellites & connectivity
- The Internet of Everything/Industrial Internet, Big Data, analytics, predictive analytics
- Smart materials, nanotechnology, coatings, carbon nanotubes
- New energy sources, fuels and batteries, renewables, the energy internet
- Mixed Reality, Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality
- Sustainability – environment, business, growth, food – circular economy, collaborative consumption
- Security – personal data, cyber-security, defence
- People – Gen X, Y and Z, crowdsourcing, crowdfunding, Millennial attitudes, privacy
- Skills, people analytics, training, knowledge automation, gamification, diversity, neurofeedback and BCI (brain computer interfaces).
- Manufacturing 3.0/Industry 4.0, 3-D & 4-D Printing, nearshoring/nextshoring, changing trade flows and consumer demand.
- New digital business models, disintermediation, access over ownership, monetisation of idle assets, disaggregation of value chains, disruptive innovation, digital threats and opportunities.
- Future of transport and logistics, drones, autonomous vehicles, impacts on business and consumers, intelligent transport systems, hyperloop.
- Leadership, developing strategy and leading businesses in the digital age, new organisational structures, creating a digital vision for companies and industries – Big Hairy Audacious Goals and Massive Transformative Purpose
- Regulatory, Legal and Insurance challenges in the digital age, the Bureaucratic Singularity
- Impact of technology and the digital world on people’s daily lives, moral and ethical issues around privacy, sentient machines, responsibility and perception of risk, impact of the quantified self on health, healthcare, learning and education in the new machine age.